Six games across PlayStation platforms will become free downloads for PlayStation Plus subscribers during the month of February, Sony announced today.
As previously announced, Red Barrels Games' horror title Outlast will launch on PlayStation 4 in February and will be the free game of the month for the console. It will also be available free for PS Plus subscribers in Europe.
Three PlayStation 3 titles will be available free in February to PS Plus members: Dontnod Entertainment's third-person action game Remember Me, 4A Games' post-apocalyptic shooter Metro: Last Light and Overkill Software's heist shooter Payday 2. PlayStation Vita owners who are PS Plus subscribers will be able to download two games for free: Dimps and Capcom's Street Fighter X Tekken and SCE San Diego Studio's ModNation Racers: Road Trip.
You can check out a video roundup of all six free February games in the (incorrectly titled) video below.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Contest Resumes: Infamous: Second Son - Win a statue of Delsin Rowe
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- The Secret Ending (spoilers)
- The best song in a video game?
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)