Six games across PlayStation platforms will become free downloads for PlayStation Plus subscribers during the month of February, Sony announced today.
As previously announced, Red Barrels Games' horror title Outlast will launch on PlayStation 4 in February and will be the free game of the month for the console. It will also be available free for PS Plus subscribers in Europe.
Three PlayStation 3 titles will be available free in February to PS Plus members: Dontnod Entertainment's third-person action game Remember Me, 4A Games' post-apocalyptic shooter Metro: Last Light and Overkill Software's heist shooter Payday 2. PlayStation Vita owners who are PS Plus subscribers will be able to download two games for free: Dimps and Capcom's Street Fighter X Tekken and SCE San Diego Studio's ModNation Racers: Road Trip.
You can check out a video roundup of all six free February games in the (incorrectly titled) video below.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- This is why we can't have nice things.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US