Six games across PlayStation platforms will become free downloads for PlayStation Plus subscribers during the month of February, Sony announced today.
As previously announced, Red Barrels Games' horror title Outlast will launch on PlayStation 4 in February and will be the free game of the month for the console. It will also be available free for PS Plus subscribers in Europe.
Three PlayStation 3 titles will be available free in February to PS Plus members: Dontnod Entertainment's third-person action game Remember Me, 4A Games' post-apocalyptic shooter Metro: Last Light and Overkill Software's heist shooter Payday 2. PlayStation Vita owners who are PS Plus subscribers will be able to download two games for free: Dimps and Capcom's Street Fighter X Tekken and SCE San Diego Studio's ModNation Racers: Road Trip.
You can check out a video roundup of all six free February games in the (incorrectly titled) video below.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- RIP Friends List?
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta