Select Microsoft retail stores will pay you for your old console — including your PlayStation 3.
From Jan. 23 through March 2, the retail arm of the Xbox manufacturer will offer up to $100 in store credit for those who trade in a PS3, Xbox 360 S or Xbox 360 E.
The offer's details note that the trade-ins must power up, be fully functional, include the original accessories and chargers and cannot be damaged. Also to "receive maximum trade in value, you must purchase an Xbox One at the same time," the details read.
You can see the promotion for yourself by searching for a retail store from Microsoft's official site and visiting an individual store's page.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9