Select Microsoft retail stores will pay you for your old console — including your PlayStation 3.
From Jan. 23 through March 2, the retail arm of the Xbox manufacturer will offer up to $100 in store credit for those who trade in a PS3, Xbox 360 S or Xbox 360 E.
The offer's details note that the trade-ins must power up, be fully functional, include the original accessories and chargers and cannot be damaged. Also to "receive maximum trade in value, you must purchase an Xbox One at the same time," the details read.
You can see the promotion for yourself by searching for a retail store from Microsoft's official site and visiting an individual store's page.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- DESTINY disappointment?
- A New Steam Controller
- 25 character code not working on Xbox1
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Standby Or Off On PS4