Select Microsoft retail stores will pay you for your old console — including your PlayStation 3.
From Jan. 23 through March 2, the retail arm of the Xbox manufacturer will offer up to $100 in store credit for those who trade in a PS3, Xbox 360 S or Xbox 360 E.
The offer's details note that the trade-ins must power up, be fully functional, include the original accessories and chargers and cannot be damaged. Also to "receive maximum trade in value, you must purchase an Xbox One at the same time," the details read.
You can see the promotion for yourself by searching for a retail store from Microsoft's official site and visiting an individual store's page.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story