Global infection strategy sim Plague Inc., a hit on mobile with 25 million downloads, is set to launch on Windows PC.
Remodelled and renamed Plague Inc: Evolved, the basic game is still all about releasing a nasty disease into the world and successfully managing its spread to the satisfactory conclusion of global human extermination. New features include cooperative and competitive gameplay modes, a custom scenario creator, 3D graphics and a database of post-game stats and data.
Plague Inc: Evolved will be available on Steam Early Access on Feb. 20.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- DESTINY disappointment?
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- A New Steam Controller