Global infection strategy sim Plague Inc., a hit on mobile with 25 million downloads, is set to launch on Windows PC.
Remodelled and renamed Plague Inc: Evolved, the basic game is still all about releasing a nasty disease into the world and successfully managing its spread to the satisfactory conclusion of global human extermination. New features include cooperative and competitive gameplay modes, a custom scenario creator, 3D graphics and a database of post-game stats and data.
Plague Inc: Evolved will be available on Steam Early Access on Feb. 20.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Combo Compilation of Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- What's a good game for a 65-year old first time gamer?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 19
- Feature to track games?
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?