Global infection strategy sim Plague Inc., a hit on mobile with 25 million downloads, is set to launch on Windows PC.
Remodelled and renamed Plague Inc: Evolved, the basic game is still all about releasing a nasty disease into the world and successfully managing its spread to the satisfactory conclusion of global human extermination. New features include cooperative and competitive gameplay modes, a custom scenario creator, 3D graphics and a database of post-game stats and data.
Plague Inc: Evolved will be available on Steam Early Access on Feb. 20.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What is your Current Game of the Year?