Global infection strategy sim Plague Inc., a hit on mobile with 25 million downloads, is set to launch on Windows PC.
Remodelled and renamed Plague Inc: Evolved, the basic game is still all about releasing a nasty disease into the world and successfully managing its spread to the satisfactory conclusion of global human extermination. New features include cooperative and competitive gameplay modes, a custom scenario creator, 3D graphics and a database of post-game stats and data.
Plague Inc: Evolved will be available on Steam Early Access on Feb. 20.
More from Polygon
- Stopping non article videos from auto playing.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta