Monolith Production's upcoming role-playing game Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor features a single-player campaign, but no multiplayer co-op, the studio confirmed in a comment on its official Twitter account.
"Alas, no co-op," reads a statement from a company representative, responding to a question regarding their plans for the game. "Shadow of Mordor is being crafted wholly as a single-player experience."
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor is the second Tolkien-based title from Monolith. The studio released the console-focused multiplayer online battle arena Guardians of Middle-earth in 2012.
Shadow of Mordor is scheduled to arrive on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC this year.
More from Polygon
- remedy for black magic in London +91-9950211818
- mantra of vashikaran in england +91-9950211818
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- voodoo magic astrology in south africa +91-9950211818
- Online Vashikaran baba ji in nagaland+91-9950211818
- World Famous Astrologer in america +91-9950211818
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta