Monolith Production's upcoming role-playing game Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor features a single-player campaign, but no multiplayer co-op, the studio confirmed in a comment on its official Twitter account.
"Alas, no co-op," reads a statement from a company representative, responding to a question regarding their plans for the game. "Shadow of Mordor is being crafted wholly as a single-player experience."
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor is the second Tolkien-based title from Monolith. The studio released the console-focused multiplayer online battle arena Guardians of Middle-earth in 2012.
Shadow of Mordor is scheduled to arrive on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC this year.
More from Polygon
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Love Marriage Vashikaran Mantra +918437760034
- Powerful get Online intercast love marriage specialist baba ji +91 8437760034
- voodoo tantra mantra specialist baba ji +91-8437760034
- Love Problem Solution Baba vashikaran +91-8437760034
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?