Pokemon Lucario joins the roster of playable characters in Nintendo's next Super Smash Bros. release for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS.
Lucario is the bipedal, dog-like Pokemon capable of reading energy to predict the movement of his opponent, and manipulate energy in the form of explosive spheres.
Lucario joins the collection of characters previously revealed by Nintendo, including Fire Emblem hero Marth, brothers Mario and Luigi, Princess Zelda and Link. Newcomers to the series include Super Mario Galaxy's Princess Rosalina and her sidekick Luma, the Wii Fit Trainer, an Animal Crossing Villager and Mega Man.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- On Patreon support
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Games with great Sound Design
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26