Zachary Quinto, best known for portraying Spock in the Star Trek reboots and Sylar in the television series Heroes, will star in Fox International's sequel to the Hitman movie, Agent 47, Deadline reported today.
Agent 47 is a follow-up to the 2007 film Hitman, which is based on a video game series of the same name by developer IO Interactive. The first film revolved around the character Agent 47, a professional hitman who was raised from birth to be an assassin. The film was considered a financial success, grossing more than $99 million worldwide after being made with a budget of $24 million.
Quinto will star alongside Rupert Friend, who has been cast as Agent 47 himself and has previously appeared in films like Pride and Prejudice, Cheri, Day One and Starred Up. Filming is expected to begin in March.
- Development hell: The video game
- Which games company do developers most want to work for?
- How Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition tricked us into playing Diablo 3 again
- Want to save time and money? Stop buying games at launch
- Buy side-scroller Azure Striker Gunvolt on 3DS, get 8-bit throwback Mighty Gunvolt free
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Could Nintendo go third party?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- What's a good game for a 65-year old first time gamer?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.