Calling himself a "gentleman bandit," Gilroy accosts a new and unsuspecting player. Instead of killing the player on sight, however, Gilroy orders him to put his hands up and marches him into a corner. After raiding the player's backpack, Gilroy takes a valuable item, but leaves a little something as a replacement.
"It's weird that Bandit now means ‘someone who kills on sight' when it's really just an armed robber," the video says. "Chernarus deserves a better class of criminal. And I'm going to give it to them."
Watch the video above to see the surprisingly gentle robbery go down.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- On Patreon support
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Pre-load coming to the XB1 according to the store page