Lyne, indie developer Thomas Bowker's minimalist puzzler game, is now available on mobile devices and PC, the developer announced.
In Lyne, players connect shapes while trying to fill the game's board. The game includes both pre-built and procedurally generated puzzles; the latter of the two is updated daily. According to Bowker, his goal in creating the game was to "focus on intuitive interaction design, accessibility and flow."
To see the game in action, check out the video below.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Gearbox fights back in Aliens suit, says it paid millions of its own cash to finish game
- Watch 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' a second time in Xbox One's new Syfy app