Klei Entertainment's Don't Starve and Ninja Theory's DmC: Devil May Cry will be free to download for PlayStation Plus members Jan. 7, senior community specialist Kristine Steimer announced via the PlayStation Blog.
Both games were released earlier this year. Don't Starve is a survival-based action-adventure game. Players step into the role of Wilson, a scientist left to fend for himself in the wild. In addition to scavenging items and food, players must also fight off dangerous creatures. The game will be available for PlayStation 4.
PlayStation 3 title DmC: Devil May Cry is a reboot of the hack-n-slash series. Longtime protagonist Dante has been completely redesigned, yet remains a powerful force against his demon enemies in the city of Limbo.
Both games were announced for the Instant Game Collection last month and will be available following the PSN update. For more on either title, check out our reviews of DMC: Devil May Cry and Don't Starve.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Wait. Could the iPad Mini be a better gaming handheld than the PSVita?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- Hi, nice to meet you.