Klei Entertainment's Don't Starve and Ninja Theory's DmC: Devil May Cry will be free to download for PlayStation Plus members Jan. 7, senior community specialist Kristine Steimer announced via the PlayStation Blog.
Both games were released earlier this year. Don't Starve is a survival-based action-adventure game. Players step into the role of Wilson, a scientist left to fend for himself in the wild. In addition to scavenging items and food, players must also fight off dangerous creatures. The game will be available for PlayStation 4.
PlayStation 3 title DmC: Devil May Cry is a reboot of the hack-n-slash series. Longtime protagonist Dante has been completely redesigned, yet remains a powerful force against his demon enemies in the city of Limbo.
Both games were announced for the Instant Game Collection last month and will be available following the PSN update. For more on either title, check out our reviews of DMC: Devil May Cry and Don't Starve.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Your first look at Agent Locke in Ridley Scott's Halo: Nightfall
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Wii U owners can now transfer their data to another Wii U
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 22
- Destiny Beta
- I just want a gritty mature MOBA
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polygon YouTube Channel
- Thoughts on Destiny
- Standby Or Off On PS4