Klei Entertainment's Don't Starve and Ninja Theory's DmC: Devil May Cry will be free to download for PlayStation Plus members Jan. 7, senior community specialist Kristine Steimer announced via the PlayStation Blog.
Both games were released earlier this year. Don't Starve is a survival-based action-adventure game. Players step into the role of Wilson, a scientist left to fend for himself in the wild. In addition to scavenging items and food, players must also fight off dangerous creatures. The game will be available for PlayStation 4.
PlayStation 3 title DmC: Devil May Cry is a reboot of the hack-n-slash series. Longtime protagonist Dante has been completely redesigned, yet remains a powerful force against his demon enemies in the city of Limbo.
Both games were announced for the Instant Game Collection last month and will be available following the PSN update. For more on either title, check out our reviews of DMC: Devil May Cry and Don't Starve.
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- How the E.T. documentary chronicles the birth of the unsatisfied game consumer
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Battlefield 4 forum?
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- XBOne Classifieds
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?