Nintendo's upcoming star-studded fighting game, Super Smash Bros., will feature different achievements for its Wii U and Nintendo 3DS versions, director Masahiro Sakurai announced via Nintendo's Miiverse.
"There will be trophies in the 3DS and Wii U games, and each version will boast different types and models," Sakurai wrote. "The 3DS trophies will be mainly from handhelds and the Wii U version will feature trophies from the home-console games."
The post was accompanied by a 3DS trophy image of Saria from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.
Super Smash Bros. is expected to launch this year for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. The game's roster will feature both returning and new characters, such as Mario, Link, Mega Man and Rosalina.
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- Kingdom of Amalur - 10$ was the best deal ever
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!
- how do i cross save olliolli from Vita to ps4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28