Nintendo's upcoming star-studded fighting game, Super Smash Bros., will feature different achievements for its Wii U and Nintendo 3DS versions, director Masahiro Sakurai announced via Nintendo's Miiverse.
"There will be trophies in the 3DS and Wii U games, and each version will boast different types and models," Sakurai wrote. "The 3DS trophies will be mainly from handhelds and the Wii U version will feature trophies from the home-console games."
The post was accompanied by a 3DS trophy image of Saria from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.
Super Smash Bros. is expected to launch this year for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. The game's roster will feature both returning and new characters, such as Mario, Link, Mega Man and Rosalina.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Game development
- Getting a PS4
- When can I buy this digitally for Xbox One?