Nintendo's upcoming star-studded fighting game, Super Smash Bros., will feature different achievements for its Wii U and Nintendo 3DS versions, director Masahiro Sakurai announced via Nintendo's Miiverse.
"There will be trophies in the 3DS and Wii U games, and each version will boast different types and models," Sakurai wrote. "The 3DS trophies will be mainly from handhelds and the Wii U version will feature trophies from the home-console games."
The post was accompanied by a 3DS trophy image of Saria from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.
Super Smash Bros. is expected to launch this year for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. The game's roster will feature both returning and new characters, such as Mario, Link, Mega Man and Rosalina.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Highergrounds Game
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- PS+ & Stryder
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?