Nintendo's upcoming star-studded fighting game, Super Smash Bros., will feature different achievements for its Wii U and Nintendo 3DS versions, director Masahiro Sakurai announced via Nintendo's Miiverse.
"There will be trophies in the 3DS and Wii U games, and each version will boast different types and models," Sakurai wrote. "The 3DS trophies will be mainly from handhelds and the Wii U version will feature trophies from the home-console games."
The post was accompanied by a 3DS trophy image of Saria from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.
Super Smash Bros. is expected to launch this year for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. The game's roster will feature both returning and new characters, such as Mario, Link, Mega Man and Rosalina.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)