A new video from Guild Wars 2 developer ArenaNet sets the stage for the finale of its year-long storyline featuring super villain Scarlet Briar.
The studio has been continuing its Living World narrative over the past year, which introduces a number of big narrative arcs to the multiplayer world. In "Guild Wars 2: Our Story So Far" you get a quick recap of everything that's played out so far since the introduction of Scarlet.
The video ends with the message "The End Begins January 21," suggesting there's more to come.
"As we announced back in December, we're down to just four releases to go in the current storyline of living world," writes game director Colin Johanson in his latest Guild Wars blog post. "The first of those four releases is nearly upon us, and we wanted to help take a moment and look back at the key moments that have brought us up to this point as are fresher before we dive-head first into countdown to the big finale."
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?