More than 60 indie developers will stream their games via Twitch this weekend as part of the 48-hour Supershow Collective livestream, organizers RobotLovesKitty and Greenlit Gaming told Polygon.
The stream begins this Friday, Jan. 10 with a pre-show at 6:30 p.m. ET and main event beginning at 7 p.m. ET on the Supershow Collective's Twitch channel.
The first 24-hours will be a Steam Indie Showcase featuring titles currently on Steam or on the Steam Greenlight community voting platform. The following day, Jan. 11, at 7 p.m., RobotLovesKitty will run an IndieDev Supershow, featuring indie developers gamers may not have heard of.
According to organizers, the streams will feature gameplay as well as "casual" interviews with developers and special giveaways. Featured titles being showcased on the stream include Continue?9876543210, The Novelist, Risk of Rain, Starseed Pilgrim and Torchlight 2.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- You can pre-order this beautiful $365 Metroid statue starting today
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer