The game will arrive on Android, PlayStation Vita, iOS and Ouya at an undetermined date.
"This year, I'm going to release VVVVVV on PS Vita, on iPad, on iPhone, on Android, on Ouya," Cavanagh wrote. "And, if I can manage it, all at the same time. This will very likely be the last thing I ever do with VVVVVV, and I wanna go out with a bang!"
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance