The game will arrive on Android, PlayStation Vita, iOS and Ouya at an undetermined date.
"This year, I'm going to release VVVVVV on PS Vita, on iPad, on iPhone, on Android, on Ouya," Cavanagh wrote. "And, if I can manage it, all at the same time. This will very likely be the last thing I ever do with VVVVVV, and I wanna go out with a bang!"
- Towerfall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- Prepare to run Dark Souls 2 with the PC version's system requirements