The game will arrive on Android, PlayStation Vita, iOS and Ouya at an undetermined date.
"This year, I'm going to release VVVVVV on PS Vita, on iPad, on iPhone, on Android, on Ouya," Cavanagh wrote. "And, if I can manage it, all at the same time. This will very likely be the last thing I ever do with VVVVVV, and I wanna go out with a bang!"
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes