A new round of beta invitations were sent out today for ZeniMax Online Studios' upcoming massively multiplayer online role-playing game, The Elder Scrolls Online, according to an announcement on the game's official website.
Users who recently received a beta invite are prompted to create an account and start downloading the client at their earliest convenience. Those who registered for the beta are asked to check for the invitation in their spam folder or the "promotions tab" for Gmail users.
The Elder Scrolls Online will launch April 4, 2014, on Windows PC and Mac, and will be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in June 2014. The MMORPG will cost $59.99 across all platforms, requiring an additional $14.99 monthly subscription after the first month.
According to game director Matt Firor, the company may offer discounts for purchasing multiple months and will also support game time cards. Firor stated that the subscription model will allow the game to be "supported with premium customer support" and "going with any other model meant that we would have to make sacrifices and changes we weren't willing to make."
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Getting a PS4
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Which wiki?
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)