The second episode of The Wolf Among Us, Smoke and Mirrors, will arrive on Mac and Windows PC on Steam as well as PlayStation 3 in North America on Feb. 4, according to a tweet from developer Telltale Games.
The Wolf Among Us Episode Two: Smoke and Mirrors, which will feature a character named Jack who's best known for his run-in with a legendary beanstalk, will be available for Xbox 360 and European PlayStation devices the following day, Feb. 5. It will also hit the iOS App Store next week on Wednesday evening or Thursday morning, a representative from Telltale told Polygon.
For more on the entry that started the series, be sure to read Polygon's review of The Wolf Among Us Episode One: Faith. You can also watch a recent trailer for Smoke and Mirrors for a taste of what's to come.
Update: The original version of this article referenced a PlayStation Vita version of Smoke and Mirrors for release next week. A Telltale representative confirmed to Polygon that it will not be released on the handheld at that time. We have updated the article and regret the error.
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Watch the cast of 'Game of Thrones' goof off in this blooper reel
- Here's advice for League of Legends first-timers from the people who make it
- Hearthstone dev invents stories that tell themselves
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death