If Dark Souls 2 players want downloadable content, they should speak up.
Producer Takeshi Miyazoe told OXM that the development team at From Software is focusing on finishing the game, which is set for a March 11 release. From isn't opposed to expanding Dark Souls 2 through DLC, and it wouldn't be the first for the series: The original Dark Souls received one DLC expansion, Artorias of the Abyss.
Though there don't seem to be any current plans for DLC, fan reaction could convince the developer to create it.
"There is definitely potential, I think," Miyazoe said. "Again, it's all about fan feedback. Right now we are concentrating on completing what we've got, but I think there are next steps on how we can expand on Dark Souls 2.
"So I'm not really ready to say, 'Look forward to more information,' but I think the potential is definitely there."
- Battlefield 4 forum?
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- XBOne Classifieds
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)