The Japanese Collector's Edition of Dark Souls 2, From Software's upcoming sequel to the 2011 action role-playing game, will include miniature versions of in-game armor and weapons.
Press play above to see a video highlighting the tiny implements of destruction and protection, which are tucked inside of a wooden box. The Collectors Edition, which also includes an art book, map and the soundtrack, will be available in limited quantities and retail for 15,800 yen, which converts to $154.60 at the time of this writing.
Dark Souls 2 is scheduled for a March 11 release on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, with a Windows PC version to follow. North American players can purchase a $199.99 Collector's Edition, which bundles an art book, a cloth map of the game world and a 12-inch figurine.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends