A video game based on FX Networks' television drama series Sons of Anarchy may see a release in the future, according to series creator Kurt Sutter.
Sutter tweeted there will "definitely" be a Sons of Anarchy game, adding that it is a first-person, action adventure title with high-definition graphics and "represents the evolution of gaming."
"It's been a long and frustrating pursuit," the executive producer wrote. "But I'm tenacious. And kind of dickish."
After approaching Rockstar Games via Twitter about the possibility of creating a Sons of Anarchy video game last October, Sutter revealed a month later that he had given up on pushing for a video game adaptation of his series. He tweeted at the time that there was "no interest from industry, little support from Fox."
Sons of Anarchy focuses on a Californian outlaw motorcycle club and its vice president, protagonist Jackson "Jax" Teller. Premiering in 2008, six seasons have been broadcast to date with a seventh and final season due this year.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- XBOne Classifieds
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy