A video game based on FX Networks' television drama series Sons of Anarchy may see a release in the future, according to series creator Kurt Sutter.
Sutter tweeted there will "definitely" be a Sons of Anarchy game, adding that it is a first-person, action adventure title with high-definition graphics and "represents the evolution of gaming."
"It's been a long and frustrating pursuit," the executive producer wrote. "But I'm tenacious. And kind of dickish."
After approaching Rockstar Games via Twitter about the possibility of creating a Sons of Anarchy video game last October, Sutter revealed a month later that he had given up on pushing for a video game adaptation of his series. He tweeted at the time that there was "no interest from industry, little support from Fox."
Sons of Anarchy focuses on a Californian outlaw motorcycle club and its vice president, protagonist Jackson "Jax" Teller. Premiering in 2008, six seasons have been broadcast to date with a seventh and final season due this year.
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Fenix Fire launches Kickstarter campaign for arcade adventure Source
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?
- The best song in a video game?