A video game based on FX Networks' television drama series Sons of Anarchy may see a release in the future, according to series creator Kurt Sutter.
Sutter tweeted there will "definitely" be a Sons of Anarchy game, adding that it is a first-person, action adventure title with high-definition graphics and "represents the evolution of gaming."
"It's been a long and frustrating pursuit," the executive producer wrote. "But I'm tenacious. And kind of dickish."
After approaching Rockstar Games via Twitter about the possibility of creating a Sons of Anarchy video game last October, Sutter revealed a month later that he had given up on pushing for a video game adaptation of his series. He tweeted at the time that there was "no interest from industry, little support from Fox."
Sons of Anarchy focuses on a Californian outlaw motorcycle club and its vice president, protagonist Jackson "Jax" Teller. Premiering in 2008, six seasons have been broadcast to date with a seventh and final season due this year.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- On Patreon support
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League