A new Nintendo Direct video presentation will air early in the evening tomorrow, Feb. 13, Nintendo announced today.
The presentation will begin at 5 p.m. ET and will focus on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U titles scheduled to launch before the end of this spring. Games currently slated to launch this spring include Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Yoshi's New Island and Mario Kart 8.
A Nintendo Direct will also air at 10 p.m. CET in Europe.
Last month, Nintendo reported a $15 million loss in its third quarter financial results. The company also announced its plans to bring Nintendo DS games to the Wii U console and the possibility of flexible pricing plans for users who buy more Nintendo games.
- Why I'm in love with this sweet game about a little girl in Alaska
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- Deadpool's Hollywood screen test begins with Gwen Stefani, ends with a decapitated head
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- Homefront: The Revolution devs to move to Deep Silver as Crytek scales back two studios
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!