A new Nintendo Direct video presentation will air early in the evening tomorrow, Feb. 13, Nintendo announced today.
The presentation will begin at 5 p.m. ET and will focus on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U titles scheduled to launch before the end of this spring. Games currently slated to launch this spring include Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Yoshi's New Island and Mario Kart 8.
A Nintendo Direct will also air at 10 p.m. CET in Europe.
Last month, Nintendo reported a $15 million loss in its third quarter financial results. The company also announced its plans to bring Nintendo DS games to the Wii U console and the possibility of flexible pricing plans for users who buy more Nintendo games.
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death
- A look back on Harvest Moon, the unlikely console farming simulator
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Two more videos show off Ultra Street Fighter 4's characters, opening cinematic
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions