A new Nintendo Direct video presentation will air early in the evening tomorrow, Feb. 13, Nintendo announced today.
The presentation will begin at 5 p.m. ET and will focus on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U titles scheduled to launch before the end of this spring. Games currently slated to launch this spring include Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Yoshi's New Island and Mario Kart 8.
A Nintendo Direct will also air at 10 p.m. CET in Europe.
Last month, Nintendo reported a $15 million loss in its third quarter financial results. The company also announced its plans to bring Nintendo DS games to the Wii U console and the possibility of flexible pricing plans for users who buy more Nintendo games.
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Tekken X Street Fighter is still in the works, so 'please relax'
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- What's your favorite silly game?
- PLAYSTATION WONT SIGN IN
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Women in Games: A Reaction