This year, we'll be piloting a number of new video programs at Polygon. Some may run for an episode or two, others may last — fingers-crossed — for years.
This is one of our latest projects, a service series explaining how to "beat" your favorite game. Beat is a loaded word; games aren't something to be pummeled. I was mixed on whether or not to use the term, but ultimately, I loved the history of the "beat," the image it conjures of kids batting about an arcade cabinet in a smoky pizza shop.
To start the series, we're pulling back the curtain on Threes!, a cripplingly addictive puzzle game available on iOS. At the moment of publish, I stand atop the leaderboard amongst friends. But I sense my position will soon slip. These tips should help expedite that, but I think there are more strategies — high level tactics — that will obliterate even the 27,000 point threshold.
If you uncover such a method, share it in the comments! We will reward you with a bouquet of GIFs!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- On Patreon support
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Pre-load coming to the XB1 according to the store page
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers