A listing on the U.K. branch of Amazon reveals an unannounced Transformers game called Rise of the Dark Spark, slated for release on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems.
The listing states Dark Spark will be published by Activision. There is no word on what studio is in line to develop the game.
"The next installment in the incredible Transformers gaming franchise, Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark is an exciting action game that is perfect for veteran fans and newcomers," reads a product description on the placeholder page.
We've reached out to Activision for confirmation and will update when more details are available.
Update: The game has been confirmed via a premiere trailer shown during the Hasbro Preview event taking place at the American International Toy Fair in New York.
- Want to pitch your indie game? Learn from the guy who's directing Star Wars VIII
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- Solving Silent Hills' playable trailer
- Do low game prices spell a 'mass extinction' for game developers?
- FIFA to crack down on Ultimate Team cheating and coin-farming
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9