Mega Brands will release Mega Bloks playsets based on Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise this fall, the company announced at the American International Toy Fair in New York.
Details on how much the sets will cost or which characters they'll feature were not included. According to Ubisoft senior vice president of marketing and sales Tony Key, the figures will allow the company to introduce Assassin's Creed to new audiences.
"This collection captures the spirit of Assassin's Creed bringing to life the characters and rich historical settings in a fun way," Key said.
Assassin's Creed isn't the first gaming franchise to join the Mega Bloks collection; the company has already released figures inspired by Halo, Need for Speed, Skylanders and World of Warcraft. Last year, Mega Brands unveiled construction sets based on Activision's Call of Duty franchise. For more on the set, check out our interview with Mega Brands vice president of marketing Bisma Ansari.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?