Mega Brands will release Mega Bloks playsets based on Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise this fall, the company announced at the American International Toy Fair in New York.
Details on how much the sets will cost or which characters they'll feature were not included. According to Ubisoft senior vice president of marketing and sales Tony Key, the figures will allow the company to introduce Assassin's Creed to new audiences.
"This collection captures the spirit of Assassin's Creed bringing to life the characters and rich historical settings in a fun way," Key said.
Assassin's Creed isn't the first gaming franchise to join the Mega Bloks collection; the company has already released figures inspired by Halo, Need for Speed, Skylanders and World of Warcraft. Last year, Mega Brands unveiled construction sets based on Activision's Call of Duty franchise. For more on the set, check out our interview with Mega Brands vice president of marketing Bisma Ansari.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Gearbox fights back in Aliens suit, says it paid millions of its own cash to finish game
- Watch 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' a second time in Xbox One's new Syfy app
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Tell Us Your Story
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward