The PlayStation 4 version of Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes will run at a native 1080p resolution at 60 frames per second, Konami's official website confirms, while the Xbox One release will run at 720p at 60fps.
According to the site, both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of the prologue to the full game Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain will run at 720p at 30 fps. Comparison screenshots of the game running on the various platforms are available to view on the official website.
A bundle featuring a Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes themed ‘Fox Edition' PlayStation 4 and a retail copy of the game, will ship March 20 for 46,980 yen (approximately $462.35), according to a listing on the official Japanese Sony Store. Consumers can register their interest for the bundle that features the 500GB console emblazoned with Kojima Production's Fox logo via the store. The Fox Edition isn't currently listed on the official European or North American Sony Stores.
Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes will launch on March 18 for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. The Xbox versions will feature exclusive content featuring cyborg soldier Raiden with the "Jamais Vu" mission and the PlayStation versions will receive the "Deja Vu" add-on content.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- What Game Currently Keeps You Coming Back For More?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Getting a PS4
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- The Last of US DLC