The PlayStation 4 version of Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes will run at a native 1080p resolution at 60 frames per second, Konami's official website confirms, while the Xbox One release will run at 720p at 60fps.
According to the site, both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of the prologue to the full game Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain will run at 720p at 30 fps. Comparison screenshots of the game running on the various platforms are available to view on the official website.
A bundle featuring a Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes themed ‘Fox Edition' PlayStation 4 and a retail copy of the game, will ship March 20 for 46,980 yen (approximately $462.35), according to a listing on the official Japanese Sony Store. Consumers can register their interest for the bundle that features the 500GB console emblazoned with Kojima Production's Fox logo via the store. The Fox Edition isn't currently listed on the official European or North American Sony Stores.
Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes will launch on March 18 for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. The Xbox versions will feature exclusive content featuring cyborg soldier Raiden with the "Jamais Vu" mission and the PlayStation versions will receive the "Deja Vu" add-on content.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom announced, has kind of a Zelda vibe
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Really Horrible
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- PLAYSTATION WONT SIGN IN
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders