Remember Me for PlayStation 3 and Street Fighter X Tekken for PlayStation Vita will join the Instant Game Collection for PlayStation Plus subscribers tomorrow, Feb. 18, according to a post today on the PlayStation Blog.
Dontnod Entertainment's Remember Me places players in a futuristic Paris. As Nilin, players unravel a conspiracy, construct combos and reconstruct memories, all of which you can learn about in Polygon's Remember Me review. Street Fighter X Tekken is Dimps Corporation's handheld fighting mashup between Capcom's Street Fighter universe and Bandai Namco's Tekken series. The PS Vita version also allows owners to play against those with the PS3 port.
Other games joining the Instant Game Collection in February include Metro: Last Light and Payday 2 for PS3, Outlast for PlayStation 4 and ModNation Racers: Road Trip for PlayStation Vita.
- Why I'm in love with this sweet game about a little girl in Alaska
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- Deadpool's Hollywood screen test begins with Gwen Stefani, ends with a decapitated head
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- Homefront: The Revolution devs to move to Deep Silver as Crytek scales back two studios
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!