The Humble Indie Bundle 11 offers pay-what-you-want pricing for six well-regarded indie games on PC, including Facepalm Games' The Swapper and DrinkBox Studios' Guacamelee, the Humble Bundle announced today.
All buyers will receive DRM-free copies of four games: The Swapper, the Gold Edition of Guacamelee, Humble Hearts' Dust: An Elysian Tail and Black Forest Games' Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams. Those who pay at least $1 will also receive keys to redeem those titles on Steam. And anybody who pays more than the average purchase price, which sits at $3.85 as of this writing, will get copies of Alexander Bruce's Antichamber and Pocketwatch Games' Monaco: What's Yours is Mine as well.
The games are all downloadable on the customer's choice of Linux, Mac and Windows PC, except Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams — it's currently available only on Windows, and Linux and Mac versions are coming later this year. The Humble Bundle also includes the soundtracks for Guacamelee, Twisted Dreams, Dust and The Swapper.
You can check out the package on the Humble Bundle website. It will be available until 2 p.m. ET on March 4.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)