Don't Starve and Mark of the Ninja developer Klei Entertainment launched a new online store with products for both games designed in-house, the developer announced today.
The Klei Store currently includes the Don't Starve Blind Box, which retails for $12.99 and includes one of 12 3.5-inch figurines (pictured above), its unique item and one of 14 accessories from the game. You can also purchase a three-box combo for $32.99, an eight-box combo for $94.99 and a retail box with 16 random blind boxes for $184.99.
Klei's new store also includes a eight-inch vinyl figurine in the image of Mark of the Ninja's unnamed protagonist, complete with three interchangeable heads. You can see the $49.99 figure in the video below.
The store is a collaboration between Klei and designer Erick Scarecrow's ESC-Toy, the creator of Nathan Drake vinyl figures and a Don't Starve plush toy that launched on Kickstarter last year. Klei will "be rolling out new stuff throughout the year," according to a press release.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes