It's a good idea to have your car insured, because you never know what might happen to it — what if it appeared in the background of a Street Fighter stage and got destroyed?
That's what happens in this commercial for Anadolu Sigorta, an insurance company in Turkey. Turn on the English closed captions in the video above, posted on the official Street Fighter YouTube channel, to see a car owner scoff at the notion of risk before a 16-bit Ryu comes out of nowhere to teach him a lesson. It's a great nod to the car-smashing minigame that appeared in Street Fighter 2; even the vehicle itself resembles the car from the game.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?
- The best song in a video game?