Unsung Story: Tale of the Guardians' Kickstarter campaign wrapped up earlier this month, but those interested in donating can still do so for rewards through PayPal, developer Playdek recently announced.
For two weeks, people will be able to donate in tiers ranging from $25 to $140 for the game, a digital soundtrack, wallpapers, beta access and more. Those that have already backed the campaign, but "missed out" on an add-on can also choose to donate for specific items, such as the digital strategy guide or a T-shirt.
According to Playdek CEO Joel Goodman, the additional campaign is a way to "let more fans join our team" and give input.
"By offering these options for two more weeks through our website, we hope we can appease fans that missed our first funding efforts and meet our stretch goals," Goodman said.
Unsung Story successfully completed funding with more than $660,000 of its $600,000 goal. The tactical role-playing game will be released for Android, iOS, Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance