Infamous: Second Son is headed exclusively to PlayStation 4 March 12, but you don't have to wait that long to see it in action.
Thanks to YouTube user Hans Schneider, you can press play above to watch 15 minutes of Sucker Punch Studios' upcoming superpower infused open-world game. Infamous: Second Son follows a young "Conduit" named Delsin Rowe, and in the video you can see him traverse Seattle light up like a neon sign and narrated by a Russian voice cast and accompanying Cryllic subtitles.
Polygon saw the game recently and spoke with its developers. Check out our recent interview to learn about how Rowe receives the neon-based powers on display in the video above, the character named Fetch he absorbed them from and how players can use them for good or evil.
For more on the game's development, be sure to check out Polygon's in-depth interview with Sucker Punch from E3.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)