Infamous: Second Son is headed exclusively to PlayStation 4 March 12, but you don't have to wait that long to see it in action.
Thanks to YouTube user Hans Schneider, you can press play above to watch 15 minutes of Sucker Punch Studios' upcoming superpower infused open-world game. Infamous: Second Son follows a young "Conduit" named Delsin Rowe, and in the video you can see him traverse Seattle light up like a neon sign and narrated by a Russian voice cast and accompanying Cryllic subtitles.
Polygon saw the game recently and spoke with its developers. Check out our recent interview to learn about how Rowe receives the neon-based powers on display in the video above, the character named Fetch he absorbed them from and how players can use them for good or evil.
For more on the game's development, be sure to check out Polygon's in-depth interview with Sucker Punch from E3.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Getting a PS4
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- The Last of US DLC
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- The controller: will it get fixed?