The DLC will be available free to people who have purchased the $29.99 Dead Rising 3 season pass. Like all four of the game's add-on expansions, it will cost $9.99 for everyone else.
Wallpapers posted on the Xbox Tumblr include an image of a motorcycle with chainsaw blades for wheels, which seem to indicate that Chaos Rising will focus on Hunter Thibodeaux (screenshot above), the leader of a biker gang. Dead Rising 3's two previous expansions, Operation Broken Eagle (which launched Jan. 21) and Fallen Angel (which launched Feb. 11), each introduced a new playable character — Adam Kane and Angel Quijano, respectively.
We've reached out to Microsoft for more details on Chaos Rising, and will update this article with any information we receive. The fourth and final expansion is called The Last Agent.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Endless Legend seeks the perfect imbalance to keep players exploring and exterminating
- How to make a video game about drag queens
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Bungie pays up $95K to the composer behind Halo