Voting for the 2014 Game Developers Choice Awards and the Independent Games Festival Audience Awards are open now through March 1 at 2:59 p.m. ET, organizers announced today.
The GDC Choice awards are designed for developers to recognize the best of their own in categories that include Best Debut, Best Technology and Game of the Year. Nominees announced earlier this year include Naughty Dog's The Last of Us, Media Molecule's Tearaway and The Fullbright Company's Gone Home.
For the IGF's Audience Awards, you can vote for a game at the IGF's official site until March 1. The IGF Awards celebrate indie gaming's best in categories like Excellence in Audio, Excellence in Narrative and Excellent in Visual Art. Nominees were also announced earlier this year and include Klei Entertainment's Don't Starve, Lucas Pope's Papers, Please and Galactic Cafe's The Stanley Parable.
An awards ceremony will take place for both on Wednesday, March 19, at 9:30 p.m. ET. GDC 2014 will run from March 17-21, and Polygon will be in attendance to bring you all the news.
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Hotline Miami publisher is coming to the rescue of GaymerX after this week's funding mishap (update)
- Why Shadow of Mordor's undead Elven hero and sexy Sauron are such a big deal
- This ATM won't give you any cash, but it will drop you 'Knee-Deep in the Dead'