Persona 5 will launch in North America for PlayStation 3 in 2015, Atlus announced today, confirming that spin-off titles Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Persona 4: Dancing All Night and Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth will also come stateside.
Persona Q will mix Etrian-like dungeon-crawling with major characters from Persona 3 and Persona 4. It will be the first Persona game to launch for the Nintendo 3DS. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, the fighting-game sequel to Persona 4 Arena, is being developed for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Rhythm-based action game Persona 4: Dancing All Night will launch for PlayStation Vita.
All four games were announced for Japan in November of last year.
The latest entry in the main Persona series was Persona 4 Golden — a Vita remake of PlayStation 2 title Persona 4.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Gearbox fights back in Aliens suit, says it paid millions of its own cash to finish game
- Watch 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' a second time in Xbox One's new Syfy app
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Tell Us Your Story
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward