Persona 5 will launch in North America for PlayStation 3 in 2015, Atlus announced today, confirming that spin-off titles Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Persona 4: Dancing All Night and Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth will also come stateside.
Persona Q will mix Etrian-like dungeon-crawling with major characters from Persona 3 and Persona 4. It will be the first Persona game to launch for the Nintendo 3DS. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, the fighting-game sequel to Persona 4 Arena, is being developed for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Rhythm-based action game Persona 4: Dancing All Night will launch for PlayStation Vita.
All four games were announced for Japan in November of last year.
The latest entry in the main Persona series was Persona 4 Golden — a Vita remake of PlayStation 2 title Persona 4.
- How video games can change the world, one child at a time
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Why a deal between Netflix and Comcast matters to gamers
- Moebius: Empire Rising review: remedial history
- Child of Light's creators discuss the birth of Aurora and her fairytale journey
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)