Persona 5 will launch in North America for PlayStation 3 in 2015, Atlus announced today, confirming that spin-off titles Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Persona 4: Dancing All Night and Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth will also come stateside.
Persona Q will mix Etrian-like dungeon-crawling with major characters from Persona 3 and Persona 4. It will be the first Persona game to launch for the Nintendo 3DS. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, the fighting-game sequel to Persona 4 Arena, is being developed for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Rhythm-based action game Persona 4: Dancing All Night will launch for PlayStation Vita.
All four games were announced for Japan in November of last year.
The latest entry in the main Persona series was Persona 4 Golden — a Vita remake of PlayStation 2 title Persona 4.
- Titanfall - Overview video
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Why you don't want an online mode in TowerFall
- Titanfall review: my buddy
- Gran Turismo 6 update adds multi-monitor compatibility and more
- Dark Souls 2 review: not the end
- Street Fighter: The Movie — What went wrong
- Xbox One headset adapter users encountering chat audio issues
- Back to work: The story of the Hello Games flood
- Xbox Live users experiencing sign-in problems, 'not a Titanfall issue'
- This is why we can't have nice things.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?