Persona 5 will launch in North America for PlayStation 3 in 2015, Atlus announced today, confirming that spin-off titles Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Persona 4: Dancing All Night and Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth will also come stateside.
Persona Q will mix Etrian-like dungeon-crawling with major characters from Persona 3 and Persona 4. It will be the first Persona game to launch for the Nintendo 3DS. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, the fighting-game sequel to Persona 4 Arena, is being developed for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Rhythm-based action game Persona 4: Dancing All Night will launch for PlayStation Vita.
All four games were announced for Japan in November of last year.
The latest entry in the main Persona series was Persona 4 Golden — a Vita remake of PlayStation 2 title Persona 4.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Disney Infinity 2.0 adds a gun-toting raccoon and other Guardians of the Galaxy this fall
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update