Deus Ex: The Fall, the mobile adaptation of the action role-playing series, may see a PC release via Steam, according to images pulled from Steam's domain by Reddit user Devin Watson.
Two of three images are the game's header screens, while a third features character Anna Kelso. The images belong to App ID 258180 on the Steam Database, which was last updated on Feb. 23.
Deus Ex: The Fall initially launched on the Apple App Store on July 11 for $6.99. It went live on Google Play for Android devices on Jan. 22 for $6.99, after being pulled from the store briefly following an "issue" with the game.
The title will be the first in a series of installments for Deus Ex: The Fall. The game's storyline picks up where the novel Deus Ex: The Icarus Effect finishes and features characters from the book. To learn more about the game, be sure to read our review.
We have reached out to Square Enix for more information.
Update: Square Enix announced that Deus Ex: The Fall will arrive on Windows PC via Steam March 25 for $9.99
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Final Fantasy designer Tetsuya Nomura shows his extreme take on Batman