Deus Ex: The Fall, Eidos Montreal and N-Fusion Interactive's previously mobile action/stealth role-playing game, will arrive on Steam March 25 for Windows PC.
The $9.99 game tells a prequel story to Deus Ex: Human Revolution, set in 2027. According to the game's Steam listing, Deus Ex: The Fall will ship with achievements and support for controllers as well as mouse and keyboard. For a limited time, those who purchase the game will also receive a free copy of Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition.
Deus Ex: The Fall first launched for iOS last July and arrived for Android in January 2014. It's available on both platforms for $6.99. Today's announcement confirms a report that the game was headed to PC, based on images pulled from Steam's domain.
You can learn more about the development of Deus Ex: The Fall's mobile version in Polygon's interview with Jean-Francois Dugas, creative director at Eidos Montreal. For more on the iOS version, read our review, which called the game "a successful experiment in simplification."
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Final Fantasy designer Tetsuya Nomura shows his extreme take on Batman