Deus Ex: The Fall, Eidos Montreal and N-Fusion Interactive's previously mobile action/stealth role-playing game, will arrive on Steam March 25 for Windows PC.
The $9.99 game tells a prequel story to Deus Ex: Human Revolution, set in 2027. According to the game's Steam listing, Deus Ex: The Fall will ship with achievements and support for controllers as well as mouse and keyboard. For a limited time, those who purchase the game will also receive a free copy of Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition.
Deus Ex: The Fall first launched for iOS last July and arrived for Android in January 2014. It's available on both platforms for $6.99. Today's announcement confirms a report that the game was headed to PC, based on images pulled from Steam's domain.
You can learn more about the development of Deus Ex: The Fall's mobile version in Polygon's interview with Jean-Francois Dugas, creative director at Eidos Montreal. For more on the iOS version, read our review, which called the game "a successful experiment in simplification."
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- Deep Silver buys Homefront from Crytek, moves Homefront: The Revolution to new studio
- Hearthstone: Curse of Naxxramas Plague Quarter - Overview Video
- What it's like to attend Girls Make Games, the all-girls game dev summer camp