The Windows PC version was approved for distribution on Valve's platform in June through Steam Greenlight. It features 150 puzzles, support for four controllers via Big Picture and runs at 60 frames per second at 1080p. The game offers single player, mulitplayer and online co-op modes. Full length original soundtrack by indie electronic artist Eric Cheng is available to download for $9.99.
Super Motherload is a couch cooperative "digging" game set on Mars during an alternate Cold-War era. It supports one to four players and features a procedurally-generated world, special abilities and customizable mining pods. Launching on PlayStation 3 on Nov. 27, an enhanced version of the game rolled out alongside the PlayStation 4's release Nov. 15. Both PlayStation versions of Super Motherload, which features cross-buy functionality, are currently discounted for one week with a sale price of $7.50 and a PlayStation Plus price of $3.75.
- State of Decay's Lifeline DLC is just the start of Undead Labs' 'long-term ambitions'
- Why the makers of Guacamelee decided to make a touch game about a one-armed woman
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam
- Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies, Street Fighter vets and more designing Magic 2015 cards
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks