Respawn Entertainment co-founder Vince Zampella announced the minimum system requirements for the Windows PC version of Titanfall today, confirming that the fast-paced futuristic shooter will demand a 64-bit version of Windows to run.
The released minimum specs, tweeted by Zampella today, are as follows:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1
- CPU: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Video: 512 MB VRAM, Radeon HD 4770 or GeForce 8800GT
Zampella later tweeted that there may be hope for non-Windows users on PC, responding to a request for a Mac OS X version of Titanfall. He said Respawn was "talking about it, [and] would like to see it happen," though that version would "have to be after launch."
Titanfall is expected to land on Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC on March 11.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- RIP Friends List?
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta