Respawn Entertainment co-founder Vince Zampella announced the minimum system requirements for the Windows PC version of Titanfall today, confirming that the fast-paced futuristic shooter will demand a 64-bit version of Windows to run.
The released minimum specs, tweeted by Zampella today, are as follows:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1
- CPU: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Video: 512 MB VRAM, Radeon HD 4770 or GeForce 8800GT
Zampella later tweeted that there may be hope for non-Windows users on PC, responding to a request for a Mac OS X version of Titanfall. He said Respawn was "talking about it, [and] would like to see it happen," though that version would "have to be after launch."
Titanfall is expected to land on Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC on March 11.
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Final Fantasy designer Tetsuya Nomura shows his extreme take on Batman
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- A New Steam Controller
- Spare PS4 Beta Codes
- DESTINY disappointment?
- 25 character code not working on Xbox1