Respawn Entertainment co-founder Vince Zampella announced the minimum system requirements for the Windows PC version of Titanfall today, confirming that the fast-paced futuristic shooter will demand a 64-bit version of Windows to run.
The released minimum specs, tweeted by Zampella today, are as follows:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1
- CPU: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Video: 512 MB VRAM, Radeon HD 4770 or GeForce 8800GT
Zampella later tweeted that there may be hope for non-Windows users on PC, responding to a request for a Mac OS X version of Titanfall. He said Respawn was "talking about it, [and] would like to see it happen," though that version would "have to be after launch."
Titanfall is expected to land on Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC on March 11.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)