Respawn Entertainment co-founder Vince Zampella announced the minimum system requirements for the Windows PC version of Titanfall today, confirming that the fast-paced futuristic shooter will demand a 64-bit version of Windows to run.
The released minimum specs, tweeted by Zampella today, are as follows:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1
- CPU: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Video: 512 MB VRAM, Radeon HD 4770 or GeForce 8800GT
Zampella later tweeted that there may be hope for non-Windows users on PC, responding to a request for a Mac OS X version of Titanfall. He said Respawn was "talking about it, [and] would like to see it happen," though that version would "have to be after launch."
Titanfall is expected to land on Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC on March 11.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Any clues to why it is called Second Son?
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Contest Resumes: Infamous: Second Son - Win a statue of Delsin Rowe
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- The Secret Ending (spoilers)
- The best song in a video game?