Zampella implored users to try out the game through Origin during its beta period, telling a skeptical fan: "I'll also ask that you give origin a try for the beta, costs you nothing."
This follows yesterday's reveal of the minimum Windows PC specs necessary for the game. Titanfall requires a 64 bit version of Windows and 4 GB of RAM, Zampella revealed in an earlier tweet.
Zampella later tweeted that there may be hope for non-Windows users on PC, responding to a request for a Mac OS X version of Titanfall. He said Respawn was "talking about it, [and] would like to see it happen," though that version would "have to be after launch."
Titanfall is expected to land on Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC on March 11. The Titanfall beta is scheduled to hit this Valentine's Day.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine