Another wave of beta keys have been sent out granting access to The Elder Scrolls Online, publisher Bethesda announced on the game's official website.
Hopeful participants who still have not received beta keys still have a change to grab one through a giveaway on Curse. According to Curse, the site has 500,000 keys to give away. Currently, only Curse premium members have access to the keys, while standard members will have their shot at grabbing a key Feb. 7-10. The beta test will run Feb. 7 at 12 p.m. ET through Feb. 10 at 11:59 pm ET.
In the post, Bethesda reminds those who are already signed up for the beta to not share any screenshots or other media from testing as per an accompanying Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
The Elder Scrolls Online will launch for Mac and Windows PC on April 4, while the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions are coming in June.
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- XBOne Classifieds
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy
- When Gameplay coincides with the story