Another wave of beta keys have been sent out granting access to The Elder Scrolls Online, publisher Bethesda announced on the game's official website.
Hopeful participants who still have not received beta keys still have a change to grab one through a giveaway on Curse. According to Curse, the site has 500,000 keys to give away. Currently, only Curse premium members have access to the keys, while standard members will have their shot at grabbing a key Feb. 7-10. The beta test will run Feb. 7 at 12 p.m. ET through Feb. 10 at 11:59 pm ET.
In the post, Bethesda reminds those who are already signed up for the beta to not share any screenshots or other media from testing as per an accompanying Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
The Elder Scrolls Online will launch for Mac and Windows PC on April 4, while the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions are coming in June.
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- If you're still having trouble with Xbox Live, you're not alone
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Wait. Could the iPad Mini be a better gaming handheld than the PSVita?