Another wave of beta keys have been sent out granting access to The Elder Scrolls Online, publisher Bethesda announced on the game's official website.
Hopeful participants who still have not received beta keys still have a change to grab one through a giveaway on Curse. According to Curse, the site has 500,000 keys to give away. Currently, only Curse premium members have access to the keys, while standard members will have their shot at grabbing a key Feb. 7-10. The beta test will run Feb. 7 at 12 p.m. ET through Feb. 10 at 11:59 pm ET.
In the post, Bethesda reminds those who are already signed up for the beta to not share any screenshots or other media from testing as per an accompanying Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
The Elder Scrolls Online will launch for Mac and Windows PC on April 4, while the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions are coming in June.
- How Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition tricked us into playing Diablo 3 again
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Buy side-scroller Azure Striker Gunvolt on 3DS, get 8-bit throwback Mighty Gunvolt free
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?
- Could Nintendo go third party?
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- What's a good game for a 65-year old first time gamer?