Another wave of beta keys have been sent out granting access to The Elder Scrolls Online, publisher Bethesda announced on the game's official website.
Hopeful participants who still have not received beta keys still have a change to grab one through a giveaway on Curse. According to Curse, the site has 500,000 keys to give away. Currently, only Curse premium members have access to the keys, while standard members will have their shot at grabbing a key Feb. 7-10. The beta test will run Feb. 7 at 12 p.m. ET through Feb. 10 at 11:59 pm ET.
In the post, Bethesda reminds those who are already signed up for the beta to not share any screenshots or other media from testing as per an accompanying Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
The Elder Scrolls Online will launch for Mac and Windows PC on April 4, while the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions are coming in June.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- The best song in a video game?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Controller Design Competition
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!