Another wave of beta keys have been sent out granting access to The Elder Scrolls Online, publisher Bethesda announced on the game's official website.
Hopeful participants who still have not received beta keys still have a change to grab one through a giveaway on Curse. According to Curse, the site has 500,000 keys to give away. Currently, only Curse premium members have access to the keys, while standard members will have their shot at grabbing a key Feb. 7-10. The beta test will run Feb. 7 at 12 p.m. ET through Feb. 10 at 11:59 pm ET.
In the post, Bethesda reminds those who are already signed up for the beta to not share any screenshots or other media from testing as per an accompanying Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
The Elder Scrolls Online will launch for Mac and Windows PC on April 4, while the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions are coming in June.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Skylanders launching more powerful premium figures this fall
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- PS4 Beta Codes