Strider, developer Double Helix Games' modern take on the classic Capcom sidescroller, is headed to PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 on Feb. 18 and Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC through Steam on Feb. 19, Capcom announced today.
The $14.99 downloadable title will ship with two newly announced modes. Beacon Run is filled with checkpoints and focused on speed runs, while Survival Mode is a wave-based challenge that offers players multiple abilities and loadouts. Strider's global leaderboards will track your progress in the campaign and the new modes.
Check out the gallery below to see some stills of Strider's newly announced modes and unlockable costumes. For more on the game, be sure to check out Polygon's impressions of the PS4 version and our recent interview with the developer.
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Tonight, a nation's favorite game will award a human prize
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death
- Why Shadow of Mordor's undead Elven hero and sexy Sauron are such a big deal