Call of Duty: Ghosts' first downloadable content pack, Onslaught, will be available for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC Feb. 27, Infinity Ward recently announced.
Onslaught introduces four new multiplayer maps. Fog, an homage to horror films, features Michael Myers' mask as a wearable item and the Halloween theme song; BayView is set on a California-based boardwalk; Containment takes place in a war-torn Mexican village; and Ignition is a reimagined version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2's Scrapyard map. The DLC also adds new a new firearm, the Maverick.
Included with Onslaught is the first episode of game mode Extinction's four-part narrative, "Nightfall." The episode takes place in a remote research facility in the Alaskan wilds, where players will encounter new characters, aliens species and weapons. The narrative will be continued in Call of Duty: Ghosts' upcoming DLC.
Onslaught will be available for $14.99, or as part of the game's season pass, which includes access to four packs total, for $49.99.
Onslaught was released for Xbox 360 and Xbox One Jan. 28.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell