The final episode in Arma 3's "The East Wind" campaign, Win, will be released for Windows PC March 20, developer Bohemia Interactive announced today.
Win will complete the story of Ben Kerry, an infantry soldier stationed in the Republic of Altis and Stratis. Win picks up as NATO forces in the Mediterranean are "on the brink of all-out war with the AAF and their strategic partners, CSAT." In addition to story content, the episode will also add three new vehicles: the A-164 Wipeout aircraft, the To-199 Neophron aircraft and the Tempest transport truck. Players will also gain access to the "'Fixed-Wing' Showcase" mission.
The episode will be available as an automatic update on Steam.
Bohemia Interactive split the campaign into three episodes — Survive, Adapt and Win — to be released as free downloadable content post-launch. According to the developer, the split was made in order to polish and perfect content.
At launch, the game included 12 single-player missions, nine multiplayer scenarios and three faction showcases, in addition to firing drill challenges and a variety of weapons and vehicles.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell