PlayStation 3 free-to-play social gaming platform PlayStation Home will get Trophy support tomorrow as part of the service's next update, according to a tweet from PlayStation Europe community manager Chris Owen.
PlayStation Home v1.86's Trophy support update will be available worldwide when it launches, Owen revealed in responses to fan questions on Twitter. He also added that Trophies can be accumulated retroactively — players who have already completed criteria for certain Trophies will immediately get them — and a full list of them will be available on Wednesday.
Owen stated there are currently no plans to bring PlayStation Home — which initially launched in 2008 — to PlayStation 4.
Last summer, Sony announced that PlayStation Home will no longer receive updates in Asia as of this April. However, Sony plans to push "full weekly publishes, new public spaces, virtual items and platform features" for the North America and European versions moving forward, with no announced end date.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Could Nintendo go third party?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- What's a good game for a 65-year old first time gamer?