PlayStation 3 free-to-play social gaming platform PlayStation Home will get Trophy support tomorrow as part of the service's next update, according to a tweet from PlayStation Europe community manager Chris Owen.
PlayStation Home v1.86's Trophy support update will be available worldwide when it launches, Owen revealed in responses to fan questions on Twitter. He also added that Trophies can be accumulated retroactively — players who have already completed criteria for certain Trophies will immediately get them — and a full list of them will be available on Wednesday.
Owen stated there are currently no plans to bring PlayStation Home — which initially launched in 2008 — to PlayStation 4.
Last summer, Sony announced that PlayStation Home will no longer receive updates in Asia as of this April. However, Sony plans to push "full weekly publishes, new public spaces, virtual items and platform features" for the North America and European versions moving forward, with no announced end date.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Ultima Forever comes to an end months after closure of EA Mythic
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Wait. Could the iPad Mini be a better gaming handheld than the PSVita?