It is very difficult to talk and parkour at the same time.
That's the hard lesson I learned in today's Overview of the retail version of Titanfall — which will looks suspiciously familiar to our Overview of the new shooter's beta. If you watched that particular video, you probably already understand the broad strokes: You can ride around in sleek robo-whips, double jump through the air like a demented Simon Belmont and ... well, shoot people. Frequently you'll do at least two of those things at the same time; good luck also describing the game while you do so. (You can't, don't try, you'll probably hurt yourself.)
So, for today's Overview, Justin and I emit a series of grunts and half-sentences to show you the things we couldn't show you in the beta video — things like thrilling deep dives into user interfaces. You thought jetpacks were exciting? You ain't seen nothing yet.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Let's talk about the Guardians of the Galaxy film
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart