It is very difficult to talk and parkour at the same time.
That's the hard lesson I learned in today's Overview of the retail version of Titanfall — which will looks suspiciously familiar to our Overview of the new shooter's beta. If you watched that particular video, you probably already understand the broad strokes: You can ride around in sleek robo-whips, double jump through the air like a demented Simon Belmont and ... well, shoot people. Frequently you'll do at least two of those things at the same time; good luck also describing the game while you do so. (You can't, don't try, you'll probably hurt yourself.)
So, for today's Overview, Justin and I emit a series of grunts and half-sentences to show you the things we couldn't show you in the beta video — things like thrilling deep dives into user interfaces. You thought jetpacks were exciting? You ain't seen nothing yet.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- What's your favorite silly game?
- PS4 Beta Codes
- Standby Or Off On PS4