WildStar, the long-in-development massively multiplayer online role-playing game from Carbine Studios, will be released June 3, publisher NCsoft announced today.
The MMO will be available in two editions, standard ($59.99) and deluxe ($74.99). WildStar's Standard Edition comes with a free 30 days of playtime, three seven-day passes for guests and an Eldan housing decor item. The Deluxe Edition includes a few additional pieces of unique Eldan-themed content: a hoverboard, a costume, a title and a dye set for armor. That package will be available digitally, and in a Steelbook case at retail.
NCsoft will open pre-orders for WildStar in one week, on March 19. Pre-order bonuses are the same for both editions of the game: an exclusive rocket house, a housing decoration, an increased inventory and an exclusive in-game title. According to NCsoft, pre-order customers will also receive access to "several closed and open beta events," and they'll be able to start playing the full game on May 31, three days before its public launch.
Following the initial free month of access that comes with the game, WildStar requires a monthly subscription of $14.99; the price is cheaper if players buy time in three-month, six-month or 12-month increments. Customers can also buy playtime with in-game currency.
For more on WildStar, which is in development on Windows PC, check out our preview from December of its Paths system.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Combo Compilation of Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- What's a good game for a 65-year old first time gamer?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 19
- Feature to track games?
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?