Disney Infinity's Phineas and Agent P/Ferb, the latest expansion to Avalanche Software's action figure/video game hybrid, will be available at GameStop March 15, two weeks before their April 1 release elsewhere, the retailer announced today.
GameStop customers will be able to purchase a two-pack that includes both characters for $29.99. A Phineas figure and an Agent P/Ferb figure are also listed on GameStop's website for $13.99 with release dates of April 29.
March 15 will also be Disney Infinity Day at the retailer, which will offer the following discounts:
- Buy two get one free on all individual game characters
- Get a free Power Disc when you spend $20 on Disney Infinity products
- 50 percent off all play sets
- 50 percent off all Disney Infinity accessories
- 30 percent extra in-store credit when you trade any items towards a Disney Infinity purchase
Disney Infinity senior producer Michael Schneider told Polygon last month that the characters were headed for a wide retail release on April 1. Check out our interview to learn how the characters and their in-game world were designed to "let players recreate Phineas and Ferb's adventures in Toy Box on your own." For more on Disney Infinity, you can also read and watch Polygon's review.