Blizzard Entertainment's PAX East 2014 plans include playable demos of the PlayStation 4 version of Diablo 3, the iPad version of Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft and World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor, the studio announced today.
Visitors to the Blizzard booth on the PAX East show floor, booth #848, will be able to play Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition, the PS4 version of the game, which includes its first expansion, Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls. The expansion will be available on Mac and Windows PC by the time PAX East rolls around — it is set for release next Tuesday, March 25. And a Warlords of Draenor demo will allow booth attendees to play the expansion's intro and see its updated character models. Warlords of Draenor, the fifth expansion for World of Warcraft, is scheduled to be available this fall.
Blizzard will also offer a demo of Heroes of the Storm featuring characters that have only been playable internally at the studio to this point, and the studio's panel will focus on the game as well. "Heroes of the Storm: The Ultimate Blizzard Mashup" will take place from 10:30-11:30 a.m. ET on Friday, April 11, in the Albatross Theater.
PAX East 2014 runs from April 11-13 at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center in Boston.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?