The Xbox One will arrive in 26 more countries this September, according to a post this morning on Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb's website.
The new markets include:
- Czech Republic
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
The Xbox One launched last November in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, Spain, the U.K. and the U.S. Originally scheduled to launch in 21 markets, Microsoft delayed the console's launch last August in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Sweden and Switzerland, and today's announcement includes all of those countries. Microsoft announced last September that the Xbox One would launch in Japan in 2014, and today's announcement also gives a release window to that country. A report late last year suggested that the Xbox One would launch this year in China, though the country does not appear on the list above.
For more on Microsoft's latest console, be sure to read Polygon's Xbox One review.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- What's a good game for a 65-year old first time gamer?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 19
- Feature to track games?
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy