I know a lot of people who are fanatical about Guacamelee!, the action game about an undead luchador determined to get revenge.
For example, Jimmy the Polygon Video Guy played through the game twice on two different Vitas — he lost both. But let's not mourn the woes of Jimmy; let's talk about the new version of the game, Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition. It includes the original game's downloadable content, plus new levels and bosses.
Drinkbox co-founder Chris Harvey and designer Chris McQuinn join us to talk about the new features and the process of making a game they love even better.
Finally, Jimmy the Polygon Video Guy will have a chance to play Guacamelee! — again!
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- RIP Friends List?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta