I know a lot of people who are fanatical about Guacamelee!, the action game about an undead luchador determined to get revenge.
For example, Jimmy the Polygon Video Guy played through the game twice on two different Vitas — he lost both. But let's not mourn the woes of Jimmy; let's talk about the new version of the game, Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition. It includes the original game's downloadable content, plus new levels and bosses.
Drinkbox co-founder Chris Harvey and designer Chris McQuinn join us to talk about the new features and the process of making a game they love even better.
Finally, Jimmy the Polygon Video Guy will have a chance to play Guacamelee! — again!
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update