I know a lot of people who are fanatical about Guacamelee!, the action game about an undead luchador determined to get revenge.
For example, Jimmy the Polygon Video Guy played through the game twice on two different Vitas — he lost both. But let's not mourn the woes of Jimmy; let's talk about the new version of the game, Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition. It includes the original game's downloadable content, plus new levels and bosses.
Drinkbox co-founder Chris Harvey and designer Chris McQuinn join us to talk about the new features and the process of making a game they love even better.
Finally, Jimmy the Polygon Video Guy will have a chance to play Guacamelee! — again!
- How's this PC for next gen?
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Nintendo Customer Service
- Kingdom of Amalur - 10$ was the best deal ever