A trailer released this week for Mighty No. 9, Mega Man creator Keiji Inafune's upcoming Kickstarter-backed game, showcases Mighty Numbers 1-9.
Check out the video above to see the electrocuting, excavating, flaming, freezing, shooting, sniping, soaring and sword-wielding Mighty Numbers, interspersed with their backstory and gameplay.
Developer Comcept USA's spiritual successor to Megan Man successfully ended its Kickstarter campaign last October with with more than $3.8 million, far in excess of its $900,000 goal. PayPal funds pushed Mighty No. 9's fundraising efforts beyond the $4 million mark. You can learn more about the game, which is in development for PlayStation and Xbox consoles, Wii U, handhelds and PC, in our interview with Inafune from TGS 2013.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- PS+ & Stryder
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites