A trailer released this week for Mighty No. 9, Mega Man creator Keiji Inafune's upcoming Kickstarter-backed game, showcases Mighty Numbers 1-9.
Check out the video above to see the electrocuting, excavating, flaming, freezing, shooting, sniping, soaring and sword-wielding Mighty Numbers, interspersed with their backstory and gameplay.
Developer Comcept USA's spiritual successor to Megan Man successfully ended its Kickstarter campaign last October with with more than $3.8 million, far in excess of its $900,000 goal. PayPal funds pushed Mighty No. 9's fundraising efforts beyond the $4 million mark. You can learn more about the game, which is in development for PlayStation and Xbox consoles, Wii U, handhelds and PC, in our interview with Inafune from TGS 2013.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- I've experienced the Pokémon World Championships, and you should too
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)