A trailer released this week for Mighty No. 9, Mega Man creator Keiji Inafune's upcoming Kickstarter-backed game, showcases Mighty Numbers 1-9.
Check out the video above to see the electrocuting, excavating, flaming, freezing, shooting, sniping, soaring and sword-wielding Mighty Numbers, interspersed with their backstory and gameplay.
Developer Comcept USA's spiritual successor to Megan Man successfully ended its Kickstarter campaign last October with with more than $3.8 million, far in excess of its $900,000 goal. PayPal funds pushed Mighty No. 9's fundraising efforts beyond the $4 million mark. You can learn more about the game, which is in development for PlayStation and Xbox consoles, Wii U, handhelds and PC, in our interview with Inafune from TGS 2013.
More from Polygon
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- PS4 Beta Codes