Hyper Light Drifter is one of those games that game developers like to chat about.
Before Heart Machine's Alex Preston and Teddy Diefenbach arrived, Nathan Vella from Capybara was in the studio, telling us how excited he was about the game. He loved the early trailers, featuring flashy animation, but was especially jazzed by the lore that's creeped into more recent videos.
Russ Frushtick talks with the developers about how the game plays, how development is progressing and the similarities between their game and the Diablo and Zelda series.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- I've experienced the Pokémon World Championships, and you should too
- Games with great Sound Design
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21